Cake decorating and chocolate art classes
It’s time to Escape to Cake Decorating and Chocolate School.
Find classes for beginners, advanced bakers and cake lovers. Lots of fun. Lots of cake decorating ideas. Lots of chocolate magic and tasty nibbles too.
Why you will love Pudding Fairy Cake School classes
At a Pudding Fairy class, you will:
- Learn new skills to take your cake decorating or chocolate work to the next level (from absolute beginner to advanced projects)
- Be in a small group (generally 6 to 10 people) so I can spend all the time needed to help you achieve perfect results
- Taste delicious samples – whether it’s chocolate or a selection of cake bites, or both
- Catch up with your best friend, relative or other half – a lot of students come with a friend as it makes the experience even more fun
- Detox from digital – I encourage everyone to put their phones on Airplane mode. That way you can still take pictures or videos but you can really focus on some “me time”, without distractions from calls, texts or other pings.
- Share stories around cakes, chocolate, baking and what’s happening in the cake world.
- Take home all your gorgeous and delicious creation to show off and share with your friends or family
- Maybe even speak a little French along the way! Voila 🙂
What’s different about how I teach cake decorating classes?
Keep it simple – I’m pretty much self taught in Patisserie and cake decorating. In 4 years, I have gone from absolute beginner to being asked to create anything from a chocolate Death Star to giant chocolate vegetable crate cakes. I don’t use fancy Patisserie words. I break down all the processes in simple steps, the way I learned them.
Tips and tricks of the trade – Whether you want to make a celebration cake, a tiered wedding cake, make home made chocolate gifts or turn a shop bought pud or a bowl of ice cream into a dessert with extra “Va Va Voom”, you’ll pick up ideas and techniques you can use in lots and lots of different ways.
No specialist equipment – My projects are designed with no expensive specialist equipment. That way you can go home and practice your new cake and chocolate skills without having to spend load of extra money to be able to practice again. The place you are most likely to need to go shopping at is your local DIY store. You’ll be AMAZED how many hacks you can create with things like a tile grouter, a wallpaper stripping knife or a metre of plastic guttering.
Pick my brain anytime – You know when you try to make something at home again after a class and suddenly think “I can’t remember how we made that”. That’s ok. Just ask me again. You can message me on Facebook, on Instagram, send me a tweet, contact me though the website or email me.
How can you get a free place at Pudding Fairy cake decorating classes?
It’s really simple. Book a class for you plus 5 friends (in one booking) and you’ll receive a refund for the 6th booking.
You can either split the saving of the free place amongst you (since you’re only booking 5 spaces and getting 6), or if you are doing the booking on behalf of some of your customers or colleagues for a class, you can book yourself on a different class if you prefer.
Your free place is valid for 12 months. Offer valid only on 6 full price places booked in 1 order.
What’s the right class for you?
Here are a couple of blog posts that you might find useful:
If you are still not sure, contact me and I’ll recommend the best class for you.
Cake School Class prices
School Run Classes /At Home Parties– £60.00 per person (remember that if 6 of you book together you will get your 6th space for free).
Cake Decorating Spa Day – £159.00 per person. This is a very special and relaxing experience. Includes a delicious French lunch, a glass of Kir royal champagne cocktail. You will take home your own, opulently decorated, 8 inch round chocolate or buttercream cake that will feed 12-16 people generously.
Corporate workshops – 3, 6 and 12 months programs available. Please contact us for more information.
Any other questions…
Email Laure, Chief Fairy, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not quite ready to book…Or need a hint to leave around for ‘Santa’ to pick up?