Very Fabuleuses Chocolate Art Cake Decorating Classes
All classes include a delicious French style lunch, a glass of Kir Royal, all equipment and ingredients you’ll need on the day.
1 fabuleuse class open to individual bookings
Decorating cakes with chocolate Art –
- making and trouble shooting ganache
- creating decorations made out of printed chocolate (you’ll be making your own)
- create your own modern “brush strokes” chocolate decorations
- Pipe a chocolate lace collar
- Have fun with chocolate modelling paste
- How to seriously bling chocolate with lustres
You’ll go home with your very own decadent chocolate cake creation, opulently decorated.
SPRING CLASS DATE: Tuesday 24th April 2018
(see below for booking instructions and prices ***Sorry, Early Bird tickets expired ***)
3 more Very Fabuleuses classes – available to group bookings of 8 to 12 people
- Decorating cakes with organic edible flowers – learn to work with fresh, pressed and dried organic flowers; different arranging effects to create stunning celebration cakes; learn to cristallise flowers and petals ; we’ll also be working with seasonal herbs and biscuit decorating ideas
- Buttercream floral piping cake decorating – learn to make the lightest Swiss meringue buttercream; troubleshooting buttercream; pipping bags, nozzles and handy tips and tricks; tinting buttercream; pipping flowers and leaves; how to assemble them to create a wonderful celebration cake finish; and the handiest trick of the trade on what to do with leftover buttercream….voila!
- Tiered Boho Chic cakes decorating – create a 2 tier cake with a semi naked tier and a wavy buttercream finished tier, complete with chocolate ivy and trailing leaves, plus all the tips to structure a perfectly levelled and sturdy tiered cake. Perfect for Brides going down the DIY wedding route or friends and family who’s volunteered to make a wedding cake for someone. This tier cake style also makes a show stopping celebration or garden party cak
(see below for prices)
Interested in a team building workshop for your employees?
I can offer additional dates including week ends, for groups of 8 to 12 people.
I can also tailor your class to specific aspects you’d like to learn or improve and practice.
Frequently asked questions
What time will the classes start and finish at? – Classes run from 10am until 4:30 pm.
How many people do you allow per class? – Minimum 8 people, maximum 12 per session.
Is lunch included? – Important question and yes! All my classes include a delicious cold French lunch and a glass of Kir Royal (my favourite aperetif) as well as soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Do I need to bring anything? – All equipment and ingredients are included as well as a recipe handbook. you might want to bring your favourite apron.
What level of baking/cake decorating do I need to have to attend? – All my classes are suitable for ALL levels.
Where do the classes run? – The classes run from a gorgeous local venue in the countryside in West Sussex, with beautiful grounds you can explore at lunch time if the weather is nice enough. It might be handy to bring a pair of wellies or walking boots though if you fancy a stroll.
Fabuleuses Classes need a Magical Venue…
Two Woods Estate
is the perfect place to learn and relax at the same time.
Here’s a sneak peek for you…
Can you imagine yourself there yet?
Learning something new,
taking a break from your routine,
meeting people who shares the same interest as you…
Feels good, doesn’t it?
A Bientot j’espere,
Laure, Chief Fairy x
Not sure about it?
If you are not sure whether my Very Fabuleuses classes are for you, I’ve written a blog post specifically on that point. You might want to read it HERE. If you are still unsure, just drop me a line by email or give me a call on 07766 188219 and we can chat about it. I want each person coming to a class to have a brilliant time, so I’ll tell you after our chat if I don’t think it’s for you.
VALENTINES OFFER – joint booking- 2 places – £229.00 instead of £258.00
This offer ends 17.02.2018
Standard ticket price – £129.00
Gift vouchers available – contact us for details.
Please note that your place needs to be paid in full at the time you book it. Bookings are non refundable once paid.
How to book
>>>>> IMPORTANT – Special offer joint booking tickets are only available through direct booking.<<<<<<
Individual tickets are available online through Event Brite.
1- Click on the button below
2. Transport yourself, magically, to Pudding Fairy ticket booking page. Voila!