Very Fabuleuses Cake Decorating and Chocolate Art Classes
Whoop whoop! You’ve asked for it, so I’ve created them: 4 brand new classes which will run in 2018.
4 fabuleuses classes
- Decorating cakes with organic edible flowers – learn to work with fresh, pressed and dried organic flowers; different arranging effects to create stunning celebration cakes; learn to cristallise flowers and petals ; we’ll also be working with seasonal herbs and biscuit decorating ideas
- Decorating cakes with chocolate – making and trouble shooting ganache; creating decorations made out of printed chocolate (you’ll be making your own); create modern brush stroke decoration elements; have a go at creating a chocolate lace collar. How to seriously bling chocolate with lustres. You’ll leave with a decadent chocolate cake, opulently decorated.
- Buttercream floral piping cake decorating – learn to make the lightest Swiss meringue buttercream; troubleshooting buttercream; pipping bags, nozzles and handy tips and tricks; tinting buttercream; pipping flowers and leaves; how to assemble them to create a wonderful celebration cake finish; and the handiest trick of the trade on what to do with leftover buttercream….voila!
- Tiered Boho Chic cakes decorating – create a 2 tier cake with a semi naked tier and a wavy buttercream finished tier, complete with chocolate ivy and trailing leaves, plus all the tips to structure a perfectly levelled and sturdy tiered cake. Perfect for Brides going down the DIY wedding route or friends and family who’s volunteered to make a wedding cake for someone. This tier cake style also makes a show stopping celebration or garden party cake.
Cake Decorating Class Dates 2018
***LATEST NEWS – VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR 2 “ROAD TESTING” CLASSES at £79.00 per person ***
Wednesday 17th January (Boho Chic Tiered cake) – 2 spaces left
Thursday 18th January (Chocolate cake decorating skills) – 1 space left
Email me to book your space (Not available through EventBrite)
Buttercream pipping – Tuesday 27th March 2018
Boho chic tiered cake- Wednesday 28th March 2018
Organic Flowers cake decorating – Monday 23rd April 2018
Chocolate decorating – Tuesday 24th April 2018
(see below for prices and Early Bird Discount tickets)
Interested in a private group booking or a team building class?
I can offer additional dates including week ends, for groups of 8 to 12 people.
I can also tailor your class to specific aspects you’d like to learn or improve and practice.
Frequently asked questions
What time will the classes start and finish at? – Classes run from 10am until 4:30 pm.
How many people do you allow per class? – Minimum 8 people, maximum 12 per session.
Is lunch included? – Important question and yes! All my classes include a delicious cold French lunch and a glass of Kir Royal (my favourite aperetif) as well as soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Do I need to bring anything? – All equipment and ingredients are included as well as a recipe handbook. you might want to bring your favourite apron.
What level of baking/cake decorating do I need to have to attend? – All my classes are suitable for ALL levels.
Where do the classes run? – The classes run from a gorgeous local venue in the countryside in West Sussex, with beautiful grounds you can explore at lunch time if the weather is nice enough. It might be handy to bring a pair of wellies or walking boots though if you fancy a stroll.
Fabuleuses Classes need a Magical Venue…
Two Woods Estate
is the perfect place to learn and relax at the same time.
Here’s a sneak peek for you…
Can you imagine yourself there yet?
Learning something new,
taking a break from your routine,
meeting people who shares the same interest as you…
Feels good, doesn’t it?
A Bientot j’espere,
Laure, Chief Fairy x
Not sure about it?
If you are not sure whether my Very Fabuleuses classes are for you, I’ve written a blog post specifically on that point. You might want to read it HERE. If you are still unsure, just drop me a line by email or give me a call on 07766 188219 and we can chat about it. I want each person coming to a class to have a brilliant time, so I’ll tell you after our chat if I don’t think it’s for you.
Early Bird ticket price – £99.00
(A maximum of 6 Early Bird tickets are available per class. Early Bird Price ends December 10th 2017)
Standard ticket price – £129.00
Gift vouchers available.
Please note that your place needs to be paid in full at the time you book it. Bookings are non refundable once paid.
How to book
Tickets are available online through Event Brite.
1- Click on the button below
2. Transport yourself, magically, to Pudding Fairy ticket booking page. Voila!
Early Bird tickets sale ends in (subject to availability):